PCBFast uses the following panel sizes for Australian Made PCBs.
Small Panel: Single design copied to fill 180mm x 260mm usable area
- 1 Layer NPTH- price starts at A$260 + GST on 5WDs
- 2 Layer PTH – price starts at A$330 + GST on 5WDs
Standard Panel: Single design copied to fill 415mm x 260mm usable area
- 1 Layer NPTH – price starts at A$330 + GST on 5WDs
- 2 Layer PTH – price starts at A$400 + GST on 5WDs
Multi-Layer Panel: Single design ML PTH copied to fill 380 x 250mm usable area – price starts at A$890 + GST on 5WDs, including Flying Probe E-Test.
NPTH = Non Plated Though Holes PTH = Plated Through Holes
WDs = Working Days = the manufacturing lead time. This does not include Saturday, Sunday, factory holidays or shipping time.
Single design, 1.6mm thick standard temp 135-140Tg FR4 laminate, 1 oz copper finish, green LPI mask, white inkjet legends, HASL (tin/lead) or Immersion Silver (RoHS) pad finish, pcbs supplied fully routed &/or tabbed with a 2.0mm router bit.
Surcharges Apply For:
- Flying Probe E-Test Setup for 2L panels
- Multi-design Panels
- Merging of Altium Files
- Laminate thickness OTHER than 1.6mm
- 2oz – 4oz Copper Weights
- Soldermask OTHER than green
- Component Legend OTHER than white
- White Component Legend below Inkjet Printing minimum (1.2mm text height & 0.15mm line width)
- Immersion Gold pad finish
- V-Groove and Jump V-Groove
- Extra Drill / Rout Cycles for NPTH & PTH slots or cutouts
- Excessive Routing time