NEW PANEL SHARE SERVICE
5WD lead time, 1.6mm, 1 oz copper, green mask, white silkscreen, HASL (tin/lead) or Immersion Silver (RoHS), routed finish
1 Layer NPTH starting from $77
2 Layer PTH starting from $88
4 Layer PTH starting from $132
Limited options available – surcharges apply
Faster lead time available – surcharges apply
Click here for more info
- We have a real factory in Melbourne that can make 1, 2 & multi-layer rigid FR4 PCBs
- Our specialty is prototypes and small runs with a minimum of 1 pcb
- Contact us by phone on 03 9775 0077 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Standard Panel service allows for full options and re-usable tooling.
- PCBs manufactured to IPC Class II as standard – download PCBFast Factory Capabilities R1-3 for specific tolerances.
- Typical lead time is 5WDs with surcharges for faster lead times
Available Lead Times / Working Days (WDs)
- Click here for cutoff times
- 1 or 2 layer PCBs: 24hrs, 1.5 days, 2 days, 2.5 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 7+ days
- Multi-layer PCBs: 2.5 days, 3 days, 3.5 days, 4 days, 5 days, 7+ days
We prefer Gerber 274-X & NC Drill files for manufacture but if extracting fabrication outputs is a problem, we also accept Eagle (.brd), Altium (.pcbdoc), Protel for Windows, Protel 98, Protel 99SE (.pcb) and Protel DXP (.pcbdoc) design files.
If sending Altium pcbdoc files you must tell us which version of Altium has been used.
I need boards made but don’t have a design file.
I need a stencil made.
We do not supply stencils. Click here for an Australian stencil supplier.
I need the boards assembled once they are made. Can you do this and supply the parts too?
Sorry, but no. We do not assemble pcbs or supply components. Click here for some contacts who can do this for you.